5 most beautiful cities of the world
1. Hong Kong: apparently having 4 of the 15 tallest towers in the world will make you the number 1 city!it is beautiful at night though, the magnificent architecture of the high rise buildings in hong kong is breath taking..
2. Chicago: ok im a little surprised since New York is the greatest city in the world in my green eyes! but Chicago was the birth of sky scrapers, surprisingly, they built the first sky scraper in chicago in 1885! the chicago park district is amazing, and the city at night, is a colorful masterpiece.
3. Shanghai: the beautiful city indeed.. although i would freak out and invest in a private jet to NOT drive over the crazy Nanpu bridge, i still cant deny its amazing. buildings are excessively tall, but beautifully designed and unique, and houses are authentic asian beauties..
4. New York: wall street, the opera house, the empire state building, lady liberty, Dylan’s candy shop!! ahhh.. New York, the home of new york cheesecake! this is MY favorite city ever.. noone knows why exactly, but NYC is the most charming city in the world. its on this list (i donno who came up with the list, i received it by email) because its versatile. the culture, the art, the music, the food, the places and faces of New York. i absolutely love it.
5. Tokyo: the most populated city by FAR! 32 million people! Technologically advanced, with great tall buildings, Japan is one of the most sophisticated asian countries, yet it still held on to its traditions. the cherry blossom festivals, the houses, the culture, the music, the geishas, its all so magical! (personally, i love the calligraphy!)